The Indian Premier League (IPL) is the most exciting and colorful Domestic cricket league organised every year in India. Every year many State cricket teams participate in this league and one team won the trophy of IPL in last. The eighth edition of IPL is at the door now and every Cricket lover is enjoying it. In IPL 2015 8 teams are playing which are as follow : Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals, Sunrisers Hyderabad, Mumbai Indians, Royal Challengers Bangalore, Kolkata Knight Riders, Kings XI Punjab, Delhi Daredevils.
In last 8 years various facts occures in IPL likemany teams joined IPL and many left IPL and would not Compete in IPL 2015, Many players comes many goes out, Many cricketer made new records and some break records. So here we are going to present the top 10 facts about IPL that you really need to know:
1) The most no of team participated in IPL 2011, In this IPL edition total no. of 10 teams consist.
2) Suresh Rain from Chennai Super Kings is the leading run scorer in IPL till now with 3325 runs. Overall Raina is the most consistent player in the history of IPL.
3) Chennai Super Kings and (CSK) and Kolkata Knight Riders are the two team who won the trophy of IPL two times and also get the most no of titles in 2010,2011, 2012 and 2014.
4) The three teams could not able to compete in IPL 8 and defunct from the IPL. These teams Names are Deccan Chargers (2008 champions), Pune Warriors India and Kochi Tuskers India.
5) The most competitive and rivalry team of IPL are Chennai Super Kings and Mumbai Indians, both teams won 10 match and also loose 10 matches all over the IPL editions.
6) Chris Gayle from Royal Challengers Bangalore’s (RCB) is the highest runs makers with unbeaten 175 scores against Pune till now.
7) Chris Gayle also get the first positions in the player who has been hitting most sixes with 192 hits over his IPL carrier.
8) Lasith Malinga from Mumbai Indians is the highest wicket ticker With 119 wickets, in IPL overall.
9) Sohail Tanvir has taken 6 wicket by giving 14 runs against Chennai Super Kings in 2008, which is the best ever bowling performance.
10) Delhi Daredevils (DD), Kings XI Punjab (KXIP), Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) and Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) are the four teams who have not win any of the edition of IPL till now.